- It's officially Omaha Restaurant Week y'all! Kerry and I have tentative plans for Benson Brewery later this week, however there are plenty of yummy options to choose from!
- Probably the most exciting news we've heard all year came last week when Netflix announced that all of Gilmore Girls will be available to stream beginning October 1st. What an amazing birthday gift to me, thanks Netflix! In preparation for the binging that's about to occur, here are 10 reasons to watch (or rather re-watch) the series.
- As the most feared and highly regarded icon in the fashion industry, it's no surprise that these 73 questions with Anna Wintour is a little stuffy and rehearsed, however her answers are genuinely interesting.
- Ah, the art of the music video, where have you gone? We miss catching music videos on cable either very late at night, or very early in the morning, especially when you spot a celebrity in the mix. Here are 14 music videos with great celeb cameos (watch the Fiona Apple/Zach Galifiainakis collab immediately).
- Methinks my new bf will like this DIY gift very much, according to him, this is the only time of year he can go shopping for things for his house (needless to say, he's a big fan of Halloween).
- I don't think it gets more Midwest than this.
- I definitely just died over this look.
Monday, September 15, 2014
Web Wilderness / Branching Out
Last week was one of those weeks where you have to look at the silver lining. It's not only about the reason you come together, but rather the fact that you came together regardless. It was a busy week, but one that I was thankful to have. For the past two weeks, my routine and schedule has been turned on its head, which on one hand has been exhilarating, and on the other completely exhausting. I'm very much looking forward to relaxing and getting back into my daily grind this week. However with the way the forecast is looking, some patio time will definitely need to be invested.