Monday, September 29, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

The only silver lining to this week is that it marks the beginning of October, which is one of my favorite months of the year (selfishly, since my birthday is smack in the middle of it). Sure, I've had a pumpkin on my porch for a few weeks now but being in the actual month makes those spoooooooky fall-time feelings more real. So get ready to say your official sayonara to summer y'all. Fall is finally here and we couldn't be more happy about it.

What we're not happy about is that fact that we've arrived at yet another Monday. So below are some internet links to help ease the pain of starting yet another brand new week. 

  • Looks like it's going to be a pretty quiet week around these parts, but this New Lungs and Swamp Walk show at O'Leaver's is the perfect way to blow your mid-week up.  If loud, sludgy rock isn't your thing, then go see SAINTSENECA at Slowdown on Wednesday. 
  • This is pretty much my new favorite store ever.
  • Hello Holiday is one of our favorite online stores and their Fall/Winter Lookbook is TO DIE. (also, I'm gagging over these translucent sunglasses)
  • If you 1) Are a woman and 2) Have access to Netflix you're week is probably going to be spent watching Gilmore Girls, which is available to stream starting on Oct. 1. These charts should help either excite you or sway you into getting into the series. 
  • Pretty much how I plan on spending this week
  • And now of course I'm craving Pad Thai. 
  • See, this is why I don't go to haunted houses people. 
  • Let's go on an adventure and find something beautiful. 
  • Yup
  • Hmm, I guess so

Here's a quick peek at my relaxing weekend, enjoying beautiful weather with some rad folks (pretty perfect, right)


^^He's a pepper^^


^^Seen on a walk around my hood^^


^^Regal, somewhat stoned looking, Beagle^^

No comments:

Post a Comment