Monday, September 8, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

You guys, this is going to be a loooong Monday. I can already feel it. I'm back at work after spending a much needed week away from it all and I'm already wanting to take another vacation. Boy oh boy. At least we have the fall weather this week to look forward to. It's all about those silver linings folks. 

So if you're lagging a little bit on this Monday morning, here are some internet links to help you ease yourself into the work week. 

  • In events going on around town this week, if you're a football fan, head to O'Leaver's tonight to catch two NFL games and some amazing homemade tacos. On Wednesday, and we'll see if this show actually happens since it's been cancelled two times already, you can check out two amazing Omaha bands - Noah's Ark Was a Spaceship and Snake Island! for free at Midtown Crossing.
  • Mmmmm me thinks I'm going to make this at some point this week. Finally, it's cool weather food time! 
  • I wish I could hang all of these in my house. Goddamnit Andy, I love you you lovable buffoon. 
  • Say what you will about Alec Baldwin, but if nothing else, he is a fucking badass. 
  • These will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine. 
  • A Diva is the female version of a hustler. Don't ever forget it
  • I'll definitely point to this evidence next time someone asks me why I'm not more patient with people. 
  • Seriously though, I know I just back from a vacation, but this makes me want to hop on a plane immediately. 
  • Well these are just hilarious. 
  • And these are just adorable. 

My favorite weekend view, until next Saturday my friend...


No comments:

Post a Comment