FRIDAY September 19
- You only have three more days to enjoy Omaha Restaurant Week! Seriously folks, this is a great day. Three courses at some of Omaha's best restaurants for a prix fixe. Meghan and I enjoyed Benson Brewery on Wednesday night, as a matter of fact.
- If you're into beer, which honestly isn't our thing, there are several Oktoberfests going on wherest you can drink such.
- I post this event every month and I will continue to do so. Benson Soul Society is the funnest event in Omaha. Yeah, I just made that proclamation.
- I have to watch Rocky Horror Picture Show at least once a year and luckily Sumtur Ampitheater is screening it for free tonight! A chance to watch a great movie in some lovely weather!
- Have some good, old fashioned fun at Spielbound Board Game Cafe. The same pretty much speaks for itself.
- Now THIS is right up our alley: Check out the Omaha, Whiskey, Cocktails and Spirits Festival at Stinson Park today.
- There are only a few weeks left of the Omaha Farmer's Market, folks, so get your fix now!