Friday, September 19, 2014

Wind Down / Wound Up

Hey everyone, are you all enjoying this fall-like weather? I most definitely am! I love jacket weather and being able to go outside without feeling like I'm melting. That said I will be spending these lovely days enjoying the weather every way I can before the freeze sets in. Here are some suggestions to fill your weekends up! As the work week winds down, WO+SF and are are getting wound up for the weekend.

FRIDAY September 19
  • You only have three more days to enjoy Omaha Restaurant Week! Seriously folks, this is a great day. Three courses at some of Omaha's best restaurants for a prix fixe. Meghan and I enjoyed Benson Brewery on Wednesday night, as a matter of fact.
  • If you're into beer, which honestly isn't our thing, there are several Oktoberfests going on wherest you can drink such.

SATURDAY September20
SUNDAY September 21
And because I've been feeling rather angry lately, I leave you with this song. It is fun to shout along to!

No comments:

Post a Comment