Friday, September 26, 2014

Wind Down / Wound Up

As I write this there are multiple cop cars sitting outside my house inspecting an abandoned vehicle! Pretty scary! Here's hoping the weekend is quieter! As usual we've rounded up a list of events you can attend in Omaha this weekend. A the work week winds down WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend!

FRIDAY September 26
  • The Electroliners, Redleg Husky, and Kait Berreckman play O'Leaver's.  
  • Tonight I will be going to my company's annual Fall outing at Vala's Pumpkin Patch! It's definitely that time of year, folks! 

 SATURDAY September 27

SUNDAY September 28
  • The newest music venue in Benson called Reverb opens today with music by Sebadoh and See Through Dresses
  • I have not had brunch in quite a while so I'm thinking it's about time I remedy that. Leo's, Lot 2, and Dario's are some of my faves!
Have a great weekend, everyone, and take TLC's advice and don't go chasin' waterfalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment