FRIDAY September 26
- The Electroliners, Redleg Husky, and Kait Berreckman play O'Leaver's.
- Tonight I will be going to my company's annual Fall outing at Vala's Pumpkin Patch! It's definitely that time of year, folks!
SATURDAY September 27
- ArtSarben is essentially the fall version of the Summer Arts Festival except its at Aksarben. Catch it through Sunday!
- It is National Alpaca Farm day?? In celebration you can go to Alpacas of the Heartland in Fort Calhoun and see 25 alpacas!
- I love both Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig so going to see The Skeleton Twins seems like a no-brainer! Thanks, as always, to Film Streams for supplying us with such great films!
SUNDAY September 28
- The newest music venue in Benson called Reverb opens today with music by Sebadoh and See Through Dresses.
- I have not had brunch in quite a while so I'm thinking it's about time I remedy that. Leo's, Lot 2, and Dario's are some of my faves!