Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Jams #2.42

It's my birthday y'all! I'm one of those folks who loves celebrating their birthday. I really see no point in getting bummed out about turning another year older. Each year brings new experiences, expectations and for me, I feel like each year I get closer and closer to becoming that person I really want to be. As I implied yesterday, I am planning on spending my day maxin' and relaxin' outside, eating good foods (this chili and cinnamon rolls at Modern Love is calling my name) and being around the friends I love. It doesn't really get any better than that, does it? 


Lucius - "Go Home"
This song has been on repeat for me lately. I'm always a sucker for beautiful, harmonizing voices.


Gnarls Barkley - "Crazy"
Oldie, but goodie. I especially love this stripped down version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment