Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Joy of Falling (Part II)

Earlier this week, I shared some photos from a recent trip to the Lauritzen Garden and I'm back here today to share some more. 

Looking at these pictures, I can see why I find the garden so beautiful. It's not just it's lush leaves and flowers, it's also it's color palette. The reds, the greens, the gold. Like a certain Culture Club song, these truly are the color of my dreams (was that corny enough for you?). 

My absolute favorite part of the garden is the new SunPu Castle Gate and Mount Fuji Replica from our sister city in Shizuoka, Japan. Go see it immediately. It's fantastic. 


















Finally, I leave you with a shot of the outfit I wore to the garden, all from Hello Holiday (except for the clogs which are Lotta from Stockholm). What you can't see in this photo is my scraped leg, because I totally ate shit like 12 steps into the garden. Thankfully none of my coworkers were around to see me go down, but it was still pretty embarrassing. Meh, it happens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment