Monday, October 6, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

And once again, that weekend flew by waaay to quickly. Lately, I've been branching out a bit from my usual weekend activities. Namely, football has now entered my life and it doesn't appear to be going anywhere any time soon. I almost hate to admit this, but I actually had a lot of fun watching the Husker football game on Saturday night, especially that fourth quarter. Damn, what's happening to me y'all?

But alas, Monday has arrived, yet again. If you're feeling the pangs of this Monday morning, here are some internet links to help ease yourself into the day.

  • I'm making a mid-week trip down to Lincoln and  hoping to catch this X-Rated Women in Music showcase during Lincoln Calling at The Bourbon. You should probably just go ahead and do the same.
  • I'll point directly here whenever anyone asks me why fall is my favorite season of the year. 
  • I always try to live my life by Michael Scott's accord. 
  • My head exploded and I did a happy dance (a kooky one) when I saw this #damngoodcoffee 
  • Since it's officially October, if you're looking to have a spooky movie marathon, this is a good place to start. 
  • I would like to curl up with this on a cool morning as soon as possible. 
  • Oh my god, I take ^^ back because what I really want is this
  • Loving this half painted door idea (follow the link because what I just described sounds kind of awful, or at least lazy). 
  • This phone case has Kerry (aka Wise Owl) written all over it
Throw the frisbee, chase the frisbee, miss the frisbee. This is a common occurrence at my folk's house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment