Monday, October 13, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Hey guess what y'all? It's my birthday week! Huzza! I'm gearing up for a busy week of maxin' and relaxin' as I say goodbye to 27 and get ready to greet 28. It's still a Monday though, so you know what that means - using the below links to distract yourself for the work ahead of you. Enjoy! 

  • I've been a big fan of Stay Home Club for quite some time now thanks to Kaylah over at The Dainty Squid. I have a handful of shirts, but I must say, Keiko may have styled it the best
  • Oh my lordy, I want to make all of these Halloween crafts! 
  • These photos of a young Melanie Griffith and her pet lion are simply amazing. 
  • I'm sure you've heard about this Twin Peaks reboot set for Showtime next year. In honor of what I'm hoping will be a satisfying end to an amazing series, here are some awesome Twin Peaks GIF's.  
  • Exile Vintage is very possibly the best vintage Etsy store I've come across in quite some time. 
  • Hmmm, I may have to try this vodka infusion out soon. 
  • This is amazing.
  • Oh geez, this makes me want to rematch all of 30 Rock again. That show will never get old to me. 
  • This is dreamy and colorful, I love it. 
  • It's been awhile since I've seen anything with Kirsten Dunst in it, so I was happy to run across this
  • I think one part of becoming an adult woman is that you find yourself wanting to start a goofy collection of some variety, like teacups or vintage postcards. I think my collection may have to be fall/Halloween baking dishes
A quick look at my weekend, which involved a lot of time in bed, reading, coffee, and of course the obligatory Target run. 






No comments:

Post a Comment