Monday, October 20, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

I'm really tired of being sick. I'm tired of being tired all of the time. Fall in my favorite season and I feel like it's just passing me by. Not being able to breath out of your nose is the worst. Enough complaining. Here's hoping this week will be better and that I will miraculously kick this sickness's ass to the curb. So as you sit at your desk this Monday morning, contemplating where the weekend went, here are some internet links to help you distract yourself from the time past. 
  • YOU GUYS I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THE DUM DUM GIRLS TONIGHT!! 
  • This local happening definitely looks very…interesting. 
  • Totally loving all of this advice from Lena Dunham. I really need to pick up her new book as soon as possible. 
  • It's time to start finalizing those Halloween costume plans (I'm seriously considering going as Slash from Guns n' Roses). Here are some adorable ideas from celebrity Halloween's past.
  • Speaking of Halloween, in case you want to spend the evening mixing together your childhood traditions with alcohol (we highly recommend this) here is a chart that pairs wine with your favorite Halloween candy!
  • Definitely need to put these to good use as soon as possible. 
  • Well this is just goddamned adorable.  
  • So, I might still be in the throes of a Gilmore Girls obsessive watching marathon. The internet reminding me of the charm of the show isn't helping either. 
  • I find all of this really creepy. Seriously, Omaha, why do we still honor this "tradition"?
  • I started watching the latest season of American Horror Story last week and holy shit you guys, that clown is the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time. I mean, he's pretty on par with all of these
  • To leave you on a brighter note, one of our favorite actresses, Reese Witherspoon is gracing the current cover of Vogue, for which she also subjected herself to one of those 73 questions videos. Of course the former Tracy Flick is quite charming. 
Fall in Omaha, you just can't beat it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment