Monday, October 27, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Phew, that was a hell of a weekend filled with a lot of fun. Darn you work week for appearing once again. At least we have All Hollows Eve to look forward to at the end of the week. May we suggest you spend the week doing very spooooky activities like carving pumpkins, watching scary movies and drinking cider? Come on, don't leave us hanging. 

If you're looking for a way to distract yourself as you ease into the work week, here are some internet links to help ya out. 

  • Holy shit you guys, The Met is currently doing an exhibition called "Death Becomes Her" and it's everything. Seriously, who wouldn't want to look at mourning garb from 1815 - 1915. Seriously, who?! 
  • Speaking of which, we're still mourning the loss of Oscar de la Renta. Here are a couple great retrospectives from Honestly WTF and the gals over at Go Fug Yourself
  • Follow this Instagram account immediately. 
  • I've recently found myself back on a big Tumblr kick. These 10 goofy blogs are exactly why I lurve Tumblr so much. 
  • I seriously can't get over the beauty of these travel and landscape photographs circa 1983
  • A ranking of every sweater worn on Twin Peaks was crying to be done. Thanks to The Cut for undertaking this very important endeavor
  • Flowers in place of guns really sums this up to a tee. 
  • I'm very confused by this
  • But at least I'm really enjoying these minimalist horror movie posters from MTV. 
  • I know I saw this a lot, but let's go on an adventure. What do you say? 

A look at my life lately - it's always about leather and puppies in leaves 


No comments:

Post a Comment