FRIDAY October 10
- I am super excited to see Love is Strange at Film Streams.
- Junior Prom plays the Reverb Lounge in Benson.
- Today Lauritzen Gardens is opening a new conservatory. See a video of it here and check out the real deal on Saturday, plus tour the gardens!
- Last weekend I went apple picking with my mom, one of my favorite fall activities! There's nothing like the taste of a juicy, fresh apple. We always go to Small's Fruit Farm and definitely recommend it!
- "In Loving Color" is the Joslyn's newest exhibit opening today that features prints from Andy Warhol and other contemporary printmakers. As someone who loves pop art I am super excited to see this.
- See a great show tonight at the Sydney! Digital Leather, The Hussy, The Manatees, and Dumb Beach all play to make up one fantastic show.
- Do some outdoor antiquing and shopping at Junkstock, essentially an outdoor flea market at an old dairy farm.
- There are only two weeks left to enjoy the Farmer's Market so be sure to make the most of it!