Friday, October 10, 2014

Wind Down / Wound Up

It is full blown Fall and I am loving it. Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love the changing leaves, the crisp air, and wearing layers. I hope you all can take advantage of this weather before the bitter cold sets in! If you're looking or something to do this weekend, we've got plenty! As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend.


FRIDAY October 10
SATURDAY October 11
  • Today Lauritzen Gardens is opening a new conservatory. See a video of it here and check out the real deal on Saturday, plus tour the gardens!
  • Last weekend I went apple picking with my mom, one of my favorite fall activities! There's nothing like the taste of a juicy, fresh apple. We always go to Small's Fruit Farm and definitely recommend it!
  • "In Loving Color" is the Joslyn's newest exhibit opening today that features prints from Andy Warhol and other contemporary printmakers. As someone who loves pop art I am super excited to see this. 
  • See a great show tonight at the Sydney! Digital Leather, The Hussy, The Manatees, and Dumb Beach all play to make up one fantastic show. 
SUNDAY October 12
  • Do some outdoor antiquing and shopping at Junkstock, essentially an outdoor flea market at an old dairy farm.  
  • There are only two weeks left to enjoy the Farmer's Market so be sure to make the most of it!
Have a magical weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment