Tuesday, November 25, 2014

On Second Chance(s)

There are few pleasures in Omaha that I regularly indulge in for my own sanity. This list includes any time spent at La Buvette, browsing art at the Joslyn, enjoying the cheese plate at The French Bulldog, and hunting for hidden treasures at one of my favorite antique store in Omaha - Second Chance Antiques

The store recently moved from it's location on Jackson Street to 14th and Harney, right next to Wilson & Washburn.  While I might not like it as much as I did their last location, there are still plenty of gems held within these walls. So if you ever find yourself in the downtown area, stop in to Second Chance Antiques and walk out with something vintage and unique for your home or self. 













Also be sure to stop in downstairs where there's oodles of vintage coats and other cloths and accessories!


No comments:

Post a Comment