Monday, November 24, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Oh boy, are we excited for this short holiday week.  We're definitely in the holiday spirit after attending our annual Spanksgiving celebration yesterday. Now all we have to do is get through the next few days and then it's time for some major maxin' and relaxin'. To help you get through the next few hours at least, here are some internet links to distract yourself with...
  • While this is a short week, there's still a lot going on in our humble area. First, you're definitely going to want to head to Dundee this Tuesday for the opening of Hello Holiday's retail location. We already have an addiction to their online retail site, so a store opening within less than 10 blocks of where we live is pretty rad…and pretty dangerous for our pocket books. Also on Tuesday, you'll likely find me at Midtown Art Supply checking out Twin Peaks
  • If you're not watching the new season of The Comeback, you're doing it wrong and we suggest you hop on HBO GO as soon as possible to remedy that. 
  • Hmm, I actually might me interested in starting a project like this. Time seems to slip by so quickly, it might be nice to have more documentation of where it went. 
  • Our favorite part of this season? COATS
  • I also love this time of year because it means that I get to pick out new calendars for the year. I think this may be the winner for my home (yeah, I buy multiple calendars a year). 
  • Well Amy Adams is simply delightful
  • Is it bad that I want to buy myself a gift card to here so I can get some laptop twinkle lights? How festive! 
  • All of these animal prints are goddamned adorable. 
  • If only I was so clever to use these
  • Oh, yum, yum, yum, yum



No comments:

Post a Comment