Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Spending Time with Friends at Jackson St. Booksellers

I've always felt at home when surrounded by books, and luckily in Omaha, there are no lack of places where I can get in my comfort zone. So last week, when I was feeling particularly low, I decided to visit some friends of mine (yeah, I'm talking about the books here folks) at Jackson Street Booksellers





Jackson Street is a warm and maze-like store lined with books and the occasional seat where you can cozy up with a new friend. I always love going to the bookstore, but there's something especially special about scouring through the paperbacks when winter has set in. To be entirely cliche, I find warmth in the books themselves and the stories within. 




And don't forget that Jackson Street Booksellers has a satellite location in Benson called Solid Jackson Books, sharing a space with Almost Music.







I have a sneaking suspicion, my friends and I will be seeing a lot of each other in the upcoming months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment