Feelings on returning to regularly scheduled programing after time off for the holiday? Meh.
That's about all I got for you this morning #sorrynotsorry. Well that and these internet links -
- Well this pretty much sums up my weekend.
- So, I feel pretty dorky admitting this, but I actually really enjoy a world covered in Christmas lights. Maybe it's a romanticized memory from my childhood, but at some point this week you'll find me out downtown and/or at Midtown Crossing to see our town decked out in twinkle lights.
- After all of the food I ate this weekend, I feel like I should probably detox with something like this, but will probably end up making something like this.
- God bless this time of year and all of the beautiful gift guides, like this one.
- I have three words for you all - Steel. Magnolias. Tour.
- I'm seriously itching to check out Grane in Midtown Crossing and I have been for some time now. I think we need to remedy that this week.
- Oh my lord, I want to make and devour all of these.
- Dawww. So cute.
I spent last week devoting time to things that make me happy, which involved a delicious trip to The French Bulldog.
And of course I spent some quality time with this turkey.
Bebop wanted me to show you how party-ready he is in front of our bar cart filled with whiskey and my new embroidered wall art from Lion's Mane Vintage.
You guys, I came out of the shower to this one morning. I don't even know how he got the blanket over him.