Monday, December 15, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Mark this as the day I finally finished all of my graduate school applications. Now, it's time to play the waiting game, and I'd definitely be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about what the outcome, if any, may be. So send me any extra good juju you have, because I'm going to need it!

I actually took the day off of work today because I had some extra PTO and to focus on wrapping up some small tasks related to said graduate school applications, hence the late(ish) post today. So if you are looking for some late afternoon distractions, I'm here to help a sister out ----
  • This Wednesday you can check out local favorite Jake Bellows play an intimate show at South-O bar Crossbones and guess what? There's no cover. 
  • We love when Kitchen Table hosts special dinners for holidays like Valentine's Day, and after taking a peek at their latest endeavor for NYE, methinks we may need to make a ressie (reservation) as soon as possible. 
  • In other exciting news for these parts - The Grey Plume is now offering cooking classes!! All I'm going to say is, Soups and Stock, y'all. I want my winter existence this year to include a lot of Soups and Stocks. 
  • So in love with this witchcraft art photography.
  • A friendly reminder while we're whiskey drinkers and not whisky drinkers. 
  • WTF is this
  • I haven't done a lick of decorating around my house for the holidays and after seeing this and this, that makes me kind of sad. 
  • This is just everything. So proud of Sarah and Megan! 
  • Must make this immediately. 
  • Holy shit, I can't believe all of these outfits are from Old Navy. 
Oh dear weekend, why do you always leave us so quickly? 


No comments:

Post a Comment