Monday, January 26, 2015

In Rapture ((Week of Jan. 26))

  • I may have some impulse control issues when it comes to t-shirts you guys. This is especially true when I come across shops on Etsy like this oneSlimenstein's Mad Science Supply Co.'s mix of cult television shows (Freaks & Geeks, Twin Peaks) and punk bands (Sonic Youth, Black Flag) is just delightful to me.
Slimenstein's Mad Science Supply Co.



  • Last night I went and saw Zero Motivation at Filmstreams and it was a great little film! Described as a mixture of M*A*S*H meets 'Orange is the New Black', three vignettes play out about a group of apathetic women serving their required time in the Israeli army. It's only here in town until Thursday night, so be sure to go check it out!

Zero Motivation



  • From low-brow, to high-brow, Valentino's Pre-Fall 2015 collection is just gorgeous (duh, of course it is) but these artistic renderings of the line are just really, very beautiful.
Valentino Pre-Fall 2015
  • I'm totally in love with these illustrations by Jaya Nicely. I'm really digging her use of color.
Jaya Nicely
  • I came across a trailer for a movie called 'The Satanic Rites of Count Dracula'. Yep. 


Seriously, how could you not like something like this? (that's a rhetorical question)



No comments:

Post a Comment