Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Down in Mexico (Primera Parte)




Sometimes, you benefit from a perk of your job. Sometimes you really hit the jackpot and your work pays for you and your co-workers to go to fucking Cancun.

We left at 5:40 am. But I guess this makes it worth it. 



We stayed at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun and I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful it was. I had never been to Mexico or done the all-inclusive thing before and holy shit you guys, why did none of you tell me how awesome it is?! I guess when you're single, the whole going away to a relaxing resort just doesn't cross your travel plans too often.

The facilities (as you can see below) are just breathtaking. It had pretty much everything you'd want, a large pool, a more private adult pool, great room service, like five restaurants, a spa, and lots of bars, including one awesome beach front bar where instead of stools, you sit on swings!

























We definitely got our business done while taking in equal amounts of pleasure. Thinking back on the trip now, it's seriously probably one of the best vacations I've ever been on. Man, if I only had money to travel in this style all of the time.

And then of course, there was the beach, but we'll get more into that in tomorrow' post.

No comments:

Post a Comment