Monday, February 2, 2015

In Rapture ((Week of Feb. 2))

  • It shouldn't come to a surprise to anyone that I'm a little obsessed with the patches over at R.A.D. Boutique. At least one is going to have to make it on my next jean vest. 

R.A.D. Boutique Patches
  • Last week, Into the Gloss did a fantastic interview with Stacy London. I've always really admired Stacy London's philosophies on personal style and beauty.
Stacy London Into the Gloss Jan. 2015
  • This weekend at Thrift America, I was on the search for a new jean jacket (to turn into a vest) to accommodate a few new patches I acquired. Instead, what ended up catching my eye was this Baldwin organ. Don't you wish sometimes that you just had space for everything?


  • These photos Honestly WTF posted late last week of Vogue US October 1989; styled by Grace Coddington & photographed by Arthur Elgort are just fantastic (and still relevant).
Vogue US October 1989; styled by Grace Coddington & photographed by Arthur Elgort
  • After seeing it 3,000 times on Instagram, I finally tried avocado on toast, and yeah, it's pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment