Wednesday, February 11, 2015

On International Flower Arrangements….

This is the third year I've gone to St. Cecilia's annual Flower Festival and it was probably my favorite one yet. Largely, I enjoyed it because I liked the theme, 'Around the World' more than years past because it showed a real diversity in the arrangements which represented specific cities and countries like Dubai, Paris, Memphis, etc. If you want to see our previous coverage of the Flower Festival, click here for 2014 and here for 2013.























1 comment:

  1. International Flower Arrangements! That sounds quite interesting. Thanks a lot for sharing photos here. I like all arrangements in these pictures. Anyway, if you want to send such beautiful flowers and bouquets to your loved ones then you can use the services of Bloom Flowers shop. I have always got fresh flowers from them.

    ReplyDelete