Friday, February 20, 2015

Wind Down / Wound Up

Sayonara suckers, I'm off to Vegas for the next four days!

Don't be too jealous though (nah, who am I kidding, be jealous) because there are some pretty fun events going on this weekend in Omaha too.

FRIDAY February 20th
  • Some of my favorite Omaha dudes are playing tonight at O'Leaver's. Catch Noah's Ark Was a Spaceship, Timecat and Saturn Moth tonight for only $5!
  • If you're up in Benson, stop in at Lot 2 for some Polish Food while you're drinking all of the beer at Beer Week.
  • It's Lent or whatever so Fish Fry's are back. Personally, I can't stand these events because I dislike 1) Fish 2) Beer 3) Organized Christian-based religions, but people really go apeshit over some fried fish and beer and Jesus. It seems any church with the word 'Holy' in it seems to be a good choice if you want to get your fish fry on.

SATURDAY February 21st

SUNDAY February 22nd
In preparation for my trip to Vegas, I invested in this pair of flats from Dr. Scholls. Seriously, Dr. Scholls, so they're super comfortable and surprisingly super fashionable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment