Friday, April 10, 2015

Wind Down / Wound Up

Greetings work week survivors! We've made it to Friday, and all you have to do is get through the next 8 hours, then the beautiful weekend shall be upon us. There's a lot of fun stuff going on this wonderful spring weekend. Celebrate the end of the rain with the local events below -


FRIDAY April 10
  • If you happen to be in Lincoln tonight, stop by and see my friends at SP CE Commons where they are hosting a night of music, appropriately called, SP CE J MS.
    • If you're in Omaha and looking for some music tonight, head to Reverb to see some dudes I know in Post Verse and Swamp Walk. This is definitely going to be a good show.
      • Speaking of good shows, there's one more music option tonight and that's seeing the Sucettes at Slowdown, featuring members of Solid Goldberg and Killer Blow.
      SATURDAY April 11
        SUNDAY April 12
        • Ok, so I have officially decided that this is going to be the year I learn to enjoy beer. I'm going to start by heading down to Beertopia to have them make me a mix 6 pack and then, I'm heading up to Scriptown in the newly renovated Blackstone District for their Second Sunday festivities. There are free brewery tours at 1, 2 and 3 pm.
          • If that drinking isn't enough, you can learn the Maha lineup tonight at O'Leaver's starting at 7, then M34N STR33T will perform at 8.
          I'm so excited, my very best witch friend is going to be in Omaha this weekend from Austin!! She's the gal I share my love (and tattoo) of Wayne's World with... 



          No comments:

          Post a Comment