Greetings work week survivors! We've made it to Friday, and all you have to do is get through the next 8 hours, then the beautiful weekend shall be upon us. There's a lot of fun stuff going on this wonderful spring weekend. Celebrate the end of the rain with the local events below -
FRIDAY April 10
- If you happen to be in Lincoln tonight, stop by and see my friends at SP CE Commons where they are hosting a night of music, appropriately called, SP CE J MS.
- If you're in Omaha and looking for some music tonight, head to Reverb to see some dudes I know in Post Verse and Swamp Walk. This is definitely going to be a good show.
- Speaking of good shows, there's one more music option tonight and that's seeing the Sucettes at Slowdown, featuring members of Solid Goldberg and Killer Blow.
- Do I go to the Omaha Bead Affair today in La Vista that's going on from 10 o 5 today, or do I avoid it? I love gemstomes, but really don't care for the rest of it. What to do, what to do.
- There an all day, $100 book binding class down at KANEKO this weekend. So, you know, if you have $100 laying around, why not spend it there?
- Project  is hosting an art opening at Howlin' Hounds downtown from 6 t 9 tonight.
- You'll find me tonight at Solid Jackson Books for this reading from 7 to 9.
- It's just a regular ole bar night at O'Leaver's tonight in case you're one of those jackasses that complains that O'Leaver's has too many shows. So. Dumb.
- Ok, so I have officially decided that this is going to be the year I learn to enjoy beer. I'm going to start by heading down to Beertopia to have them make me a mix 6 pack and then, I'm heading up to Scriptown in the newly renovated Blackstone District for their Second Sunday festivities. There are free brewery tours at 1, 2 and 3 pm.
- If that drinking isn't enough, you can learn the Maha lineup tonight at O'Leaver's starting at 7, then M34N STR33T will perform at 8.