Monday, August 17, 2015

Burger Quest: Part II

It's some women's lot in life to take care of a man and a family, but my lot involves a furry labradoodle, a wonderful new home which includes a grill, and subsequently, a lot of 'burgs. 

Apologies are in order to local burger joints, as you are about to see a significant drop in your business. This includes, but is not limited to: Bronco's; Don & Millie's; Goldberg's; Dinkers; B&G Tastee Food; and countless others, really. Omaha, you're lousy with burgers and I've loved every minute of it.

But now, the Burger Quest has begun. It will be a somewhat arduous quest, filled with self-doubt, and some successes and failures. Alas, the Burger Quest is my destiny. And I shall not deny my destiny.

Peanut butter, apple, and white cheddar burger.


No comments:

Post a Comment