Friday, November 20, 2015

Fair is Fair

This is a very late post to say the least. Back over Labor Day (yeah, in September) my dear friend Stephanie and I traveled up to Minneapolis to visit my lovely brother and his husband. A grand tradition of theirs is to visit the Minnesota State Fair. The day was a blast. We saw the birthing barn, drank a lot of beers, ate a lot of food, saw some beauty queen butter sculptures, oh yeah, and a fart machine was involved. This State Fair is the second largest in the world and good god that's probably the most people I've ever seen in my entire life.

Here's a look at that magical weekend. Looking back on it now, now that the weather is changing and the leaves falling off of the trees, I long for summer with its long sunny days and its carefree attitude. Gosh, this summer was just the best.












































No comments:

Post a Comment