Monday, November 23, 2015

In Rapture ((Week of Nov 23))

  • My amazingly beautiful friend Rebecca has been making her own chocolate for a few years now, and I can attest to its deliciousness. Like seriously, it's decadent in a way that makes you feel like you're living in the time of Edith Wharton. I've always had an affinity for people who make things and not only does Rebecca make wonderful chocolate, but she's a fabulous writer and poet. We met back in college and I've always been in a trance at her romantic style of living. Anywho, here's an article from our college newspaper about her creations. 
  • This infographic is pretty goddamn clutch during the holiday season. As a single lady, I often fall back on the almighty cheese board to bring to winter social events. Everyone loves a good cheese plate. 
DIY Gemstone Soap

No comments:

Post a Comment