Saturday, November 28, 2015

Week in Review

There was a vigil to support safe and welcoming homes for refugees in my neighborhood this week. Over 300 people showed up to advocate allowing Syrian refugees in our state, to the dismay of our lovely governor. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my neighborhood? I feel like I picked the exact right spot for me because this isn't just a neighborhood with a long history, its a neighborhood whose residents fight to keep its diversity and authenticity intact. 


   
I love my neighbor's tree. I was really surprised how long it held onto those red, red leaves.


Jones Bros cupcakes for a co-worker's birthday.


Didn't we have lovely weather the first part of the week? Again, doting my neighborhood, I absolutely love this view of the Woodman and First National Bank building downtown. 


And a good sunset. You should all know by now what a sucker I am for a good sunset.



I've always been a fan of the neon on Leavenworth.


Bebop is fearfully excited about our long weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment