Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Home Isn't A Home Until You Fill It With Your Drunk Friends

One of the biggest reasons I decided to become a homeowner is because I have a lot of friends who don't live here anymore, but come back often to visit, so I wanted to own a big enough house to play hostess for these grand returns. 

The below photos are from back in mid-October. My friend Tina came to visit from Kansas City and we spent the weekend at my personal home, and my second homes like La Buvette, Krug Park, The Homy Inn, Culprit Cafe, among others. I had all of my high school friends and their significant others over for dinner that Saturday night. It was a beautiful weekend (I wish I would have taken a photo of the group at the dinner table, oops). 

For me, a house is not a home until you have a bunch of your friends over to eat, drink and be merry. 

  

  
   
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment