Friday, December 18, 2015

Costa Rica // Pura Vida // II

Did I mention that I *may* have had an accident while in Costa Rica? The first night we were there, it was dark and I was unfamiliar with my surroundings. I followed a path that quickly ended, with an eight foot drop, into a bush. Yeah, I feel 8 feet into a bush. All I remember was walking, and then branches scraping my body and then being on the ground. I looked up and saw I couldn't climb my way back up because I had fallen too far. So, I found myself having to push through the huge bush and all I could say was, "The bush is birthing me!" because I was having an Ace Ventura moment. 

Anyways, I ended up being fine, albeit it took me the entire time we were in Costa Rica to heal. The pain didn't even matter though because everything was peachy keen in this paradise. 















No comments:

Post a Comment