Saturday, December 12, 2015

Week(s) in Review

Goddamn this time of year and it's ability to be a wonderful whirlwind, but equally as exhausting. Though, I shouldn't complain. I'm currently sitting in my living that's lit simply by the Christmas tree, there are lights hanging in my entryway, my bedroom and of course outside. I really do love this time festive time of year. Also, it's a great time to catch up with those that really matter. 

Breakfast at Louie M's is always a joy, especially when you get the really good coffee cups. 



My ma and I went to see The Nutcracker at The Orpheum. It was wonderful. I forgot how much I love the music of Tchaikovsky. 





We went and ate at Mark's beforehand and my Ma asked me if I wanted to take a picture of our meal, so I obliged. 



I went up to Benson First Friday to see my dear friend Angie Seykora's show at Petshop and I was feeling pretty fly because I had just gone to see my stylist Rebecca and she showed me how to do this to my hair #thehigherthehair #theclosertogod



I had a job interview, and I'm pretty excited about potential new opportunities.


Did I mention I wrote a letter to the editor like an eon ago and it was published? 


My friend Caitlin is admiring her husband's work on the backside of Pageturner's. He left a little personal mark and her name is on this bottle of wine. Adorable!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment